So, I received a short and sweet message from a person or animal or piece of shit or that fluff you get in your belly button when you wear a jumper, actually all of these things I believe would be much more intelligent than this insignificant thing.
The message you may be wondering? The message reads: "You must be greatful for your're cancer, because it's made you "semi" Facebook famus". Copied and pasted the original for you fabulous rockstars.
I have a few points I wish to make listed below:
1. Grateful, not greatful, your not you're and famous has an o in it, I don't know if your poor grammar was an attempt at disguising your identity, yes I make spelling mistakes and grammatical mistakes all the time and I would normally never call out someone else's mistakes on Facebook because we all do it, in fact there will probably be many spelling mistakes in this post, but you said the most stupid and insulting thing anyone has ever said to me since beginning this blog and that is why I am picking out your spelling mistakes.
2. I never knew there was such a thing as "Facebook famous", sorry I must live under a rock, but this blog certainly was not to get Facebook famous, not my intention at all, it was to put my thoughts out there and hope that someone would read them and maybe get a bit of comfort knowing they're not alone in this shitty journey!
3. Am I even classed as "semi Facebook famous"? I hardly think a few thousand followers (whom I am entirely grateful for and love that every single one of you have taken the time out of your shitty day to read about my shitty day) constitutes semi Facebook famous and if there is such a thing, I'm flattered that you think this highly of me.
4. Aren't you either famous or not famous? I never knew there was a semi famous, I mean I've heard of D list celebrities, but semi famous?
5. My biggest gripe of all is seriously, excuse my language "BUT WHO THE FUCK WOULD USE THEIR CANCER TO GET FUCKING FAMOUS AND WHO THE FUCK WOULD BE THANKFUL THAT THEY HAVE A DISEASE THAT IS SLOWLY AND PAINFULLY KILLING THEM?!". Well me obviously, I'm doing this to get a book deal, oh maybe they'll make a movie about me or I'll get to do radio interviews and meet other semi famous people, sorry semi famus Facebook people.
I mean come on idiot, I normally would never give you the oxygen you so desperately wanted when you sent me this email, but I just had to respond to this one, because I've never known of anyone who would use their cancer to get famous, except Belle Gibson and as we all know her cancer was as fake as Michael Jacksons 5 noses were, send her an email, blasting her for wanting game from her fake cancer.
I am not making money from my blog, I am hardly what you would call semi famous anything, I'm lucky to get a few hundred likes at any one time for a post, I am not pimping myself out to radio stations, tv stations, websites or newspapers, oh please do a piece on me I'm 34 and dying, it would make great reading/viewing, everyone wants to hear a sob story.
Fuck off loser 🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼and stay fabulous rockstars❤️🤘🏼
Ps. I would normally apologise for my offensive language, but on this occasion I feel it is warranted and thanks for giving me my next blog topic, I think it's turned out quite nicely, thank-you.
My name is Lisa Magill and I have been navigating the minefield that is cancer since just months after turning 30, people have been saying to me for years that I should put my thoughts into writing and as time has progressed I thought I had left it too late, well here we are nearly 4 years in and for some unknown reason I've decided to start to write today.